Translate

iPad Owners Visit Yahoo at 7x Increase

This is a significant jump and I never expect something like this would happen. Unfortunately, the article did not address one important question, "why?!" Is it because Yahoo does not use Adobe’s Flash? Or is it because Yahoo's web design makes it easier for mouse-less surfers? Or is it because iPad makes it difficult to connect to its rivals’ (Google, MSN, etc.) portals? The first two questions are important because they could point to the direction of next-generation web-design or HTML protocol.






Source: iPad Owners Visit Yahoo at 7x Increase

2 則留言:

  1. I'm very interested with this as iPad/iPhone's default search engine is Googles!  Do you have more detail or can you send me the URL of that article? On the other hand, it's true that I browse Y!Blog more often over the iPhone since I realised that I can reply and leave messages!
    [版主回覆07/13/2010 10:29:00]The source article is underneath the horizontal line. I bet iPhone allows you to reply and leave message in Chinese?!

    回覆刪除
  2. Yes, indeed!  It's the first handheld device allowing me to reply and leave messages in Chinese!  Note that I've been using Windows Mobile for years then Android with no luck.
    [版主回覆07/13/2010 11:06:00]I thought you are using writing pad for Chinese.

    回覆刪除